Ye Olde Redtail Falconry Display brings the ancient art of Falconry to the modern age, with a comprehensive and thrilling display, that is guaranteed to thrill audiences of all ages.
Watch it, be amazed, join in…
Ray and Wendy Aliker have been giving professional displays for nearly thirty years and in that time have built up a reputation for giving one of the most sought after and exciting displays on the indoor and outdoor circuit.
Filled with audience participation, the display shows the natural attributes and abilities of the birds, how they live, fly and hunt in the wild.
- Two Falcons from India, flying together in a spectacular, not to be missed, display.
- The Barn Owl, hovering high above the crowds, spell binding as it flies’s to the children.
- The Peregrine Hybrid, estimated at pulling 10g, the fastest living creature on the planet.
- The widely acclaimed Harris Hawks, intelligent, sociable, showing a range of skills the audience have to see to believe!
- “Archie” The hooded vulture… “Brilliant just doesn’t come near”
- The Kestrel – the agile little bird we know so well – flying effortlessly for the children.
No where in the country can an Eagle Owl be seen at such close quarters, as the audience finds out what it’s like to be a mouse!
Lots of birds and lots of audience participation!